わたしはサムじゃない (I’m Not Sam) (Japan)
Japanese edition of I’m Not Sam, translated by Hiroshi Kaneko.
Before there was Jack Ketchum there was Jerzy Livingston, a writer new at his craft but thoroughly jazzed to it, living in a very strange time in a very strange New York City, going straight to hell in a handbasket and loving every minute, writing stories for the likes of Swank, Cavalier, Genesis, Nugget, and High Society. Dark, black-comic stories mostly, the kind you might almost expect of the Ketchum who was waiting in the wings. The Sexual Revolution was lost by then -lost on all fronts- and only a few had noticed. He had. He was whistling in a graveyard.
- The Hang Up
- The Heat
- Skin Game
- Bosom Buddies (aka The Burn Artist)
- The Rubdown
- Fixing Her Plumbing (aka Never Trust a Smart Cunt with Two First Names)
- Dancing’ (aka Old Men Dancing)
- The Liar
- The French
- The Christmas Caller
- Head Games (aka East Side Story)
- Dead Heat
- The Making of a Religious Cult (lettered edition only)