ザ・ウーマン (The Woman) (Japan)
Japanese edition of The Woman, translated by Hiroshi Kaneko.
Never-before-published, full-length novellas of terror, suspense, weirdness, and erotic darkness by Jack Ketchum, Richard Laymon, and Edward Lee. All three novellas start with the same premise… a stranger walks into a place of business, pulls out a gun, and opens fire…
Triage is an exploration of mankind’s dark side, and all copies are signed by Jack Ketchum, Edward Lee, and Matt Johnson.
- Triage by Richard Laymon
- In the Year of Our Lord: 2202 by Edward Lee
- Sheep Meadow Story* by Jack Ketchum
*A new story featuring Stroup, the “hero” of many of the stories in Broken on the Wheel of Sex
The 35th Anniversary edition of Off Season includes the author’s originally intended version of the novel (unexpurgated), a new short story based in the Off Season universe, a new afterword from the author, the novelette, Winter Child, five full-page interior illustrations by Tomislav Tikulin and stunning full color wraparound dust jacket artwork by David Stoupakis.
- Off Season: The Unexpurgated Edition
- Afterword: from Off Season: The Unexpurgated Edition
- By Way of an Introduction (A preamble to Winter Child)
- Winter Child
- End Game (An original tie-in short story, and perhaps the last of Dead River)
- Life Among the Cannibals (Reflecting on 35 Years of the Dead River Series)